Proof of COVID-19 vaccination and government-issued ID will be required for entry. Applies to everyone who is 12 years of age and up.
All ages beginner's pottery workshop! Come and discover the basics of hand building and decorating, no experience necessary. All ages welcome, $20.00/participant for one session. Dress for mess!
Open to participants of all ages; childre12 and under must be accompanied by an adult who also has a ticket.
What's included in Claytime workshops?
- Demo: Each session begins with a demonstration of hand building techniques and examples of what you can make with slab building, coil pot, and pinch pot techniques
- Create: After the demo, you can get inspired by examples in the room and create whatever you like! An instructor is there to help you through and troubleshoot
- Paint: Decorate your clay pieces with underglaze ceramic paint.
Kiln fire: After the session, our technicians will kiln fire your artwork. Each piece fully air dried, then bisque fired, and glaze fired.
- Pick up: We will email you when your pieces are ready to pick up at the gallery. Please allow 2-3 weeks. Thank you!
Please use the drop-down menu to choose the session for which you would like to register. PLEASE NOTE the different dates and times for these sessions.
- Please sign up at least 24 hours in advance online or call ahead to reserve your spot.
- Please note the Gallery does not offer refunds. We are happy to offer store credit with presentation of a sales receipt or gift receipt. Exchanges or store credit for Claytime session dates and times can be requested up to 10 days prior to the start date of the purchased session, provided there is availability.
- Please remember to bring your registration confirmation as proof of your spot(s) in the class.
- To request an exchange, please contact Shannon Quigley at email@example.com or 519.746.1882 x233